This Easter season, as you celebrate at home with close family, create fun with your kids in different ways, while helping them improve their Cantonese. Here’s a variety of videos and craft ideas, and teaching materials in Cantonese for you.
A whole playlist of books about Easter, read in Cantonese.
2. About Easter
【5個復活節小知識】5 things to know about Easter in Cantonese
3. Easter Cartoon
For more Easter themed Christian videos, please click here.
For the playlist for all Easter Cantonese videos for kids, please click here.
1. Colloquial Cantonese material about Easter and Spring from Canton Sponge
These materials come with Juytping and cute graphics
2. Easter Cantonese Vocabulary Flashcard – 復活節(廣東話)
More videos on Easter vocabulary in this YouTube Playlist.
A list of 18 Easter phrases by Cantonese 101, with pictures, English translation, Jyutping and audio.
Fortune Cookie Mom has lots of wonderful resources for her subscribers including a Spring Theme Pack and Guess How Much I Love You Printables, perfectly aligned with the Easter Packs.
Easter Activities – Craft, Games, Cooking
1. Easter Bingo Sheets
For instructions and templates click here.
Downloadable zip file includes a map, 12 sign posts, and a booklet with 12 stories leading up to Jesus’ death and resurrection.
You might also enjoy these Easter Activities (external links)
- 3 Easy Cardboard Easter Egg Crafts for Kids! by Chalk Academy
- 10+ Educational Easter Egg Games – Reading and Math Fun for All Ages! by Chalk Academy
- Easter Recipe: Simple Pasteis de Nata (Portuguese egg tart) Recipe 葡式蛋塔食譜 from Spot of Sunshine
You might also enjoy reading about :
- Easter Christian Stories in Cantonese for Kids on YouTube
- Exercising and Staying Healthy for kids – Cantonese and Chinese Resources
- Updated: Novel Coronavirus Resources for Children in Chinese and Cantonese
- Covid-19 : Chinese-English Christian Resources for Families
- Why it is hard for many ABCs to pass on Cantonese?
- Cantonese TV Programs for Kids on YouTube
- Cantonese Cartoons on YouTube