During Holy week, we like to watch videos of the Easter Story and read lots of stories of Easter. Even more so now, when we are staying at home during this time – it is a wonderful way to help children grow in their understanding of Christ’s death and resurrection.
Here are some for you and the kids to enjoy, while learning more about the Easter story.
For Kids – Cartoon Videos about Easter
粵語短片《復活節的由來》/ The origins of Easter
This video created by Taipei Revival Church
聖經卡通片 舊約 (粵語) 2. 復活節的故事
From The Beginners Bible
For Kids – Book Readings about Easter
粤語聖經故事: 動物說故事 – 小驢多光榮 (廣東話) – Bible Animal Tales -Honor for Little Donkey
粤語聖經故事: 耶穌復活啦 (廣東話) – Cantonese Bible Story: Easter story Jesue is Alive
For Older Kids/ Adults
My Last Day (Cantonese) HD
【復活節福音短片】一個復活的故事 by the 漢語聖經協會 Chinese Bible International Limited
An evangelistic video
跟從衪——有關耶穌基督的復活節信息 — 廣東話
I have compiled even more videos in this YouTube Playlist: Easter Cantonese Christian videos.
For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. – John 3:16 New International Version (NIV)
神愛世人，甚至把他的獨生子賜給他們，叫一切信他的，不至滅亡，反得永生。 – 约翰福音 3:16 Chinese New Version (Traditional) (CNVT)
For more bilingual Chinese/ English Christian activities on Easter, please visit
- Free Printable: Easter Holy Week Activity 復活節活動 from Spot of Sunshine
- 5+ Chinese Easter Videos 復活節影片 from Spot of Sunshine
- Easter Recipe: Simple Pasteis de Nata (Portuguese egg tart) Recipe 葡式蛋塔食譜 from Spot of Sunshine
- Free Chinese Easter eBooks & coloring pages from Free Kid Stories
- 复活节 (Easter) by Gail Gibbons: Chinese Book Review & Craft Stick Puzzle from Chalk Academy
- 3 Cardboard Cross Craft Decorations for Easter by Chalk Academy
You might also enjoy reading about :
- Cantonese Bible Stories on YouTube
- Cantonese Christian Kids’ Songs 粵語兒童詩歌 on YouTube
- Jesus Loves Me Cantonese Lyrics / 耶穌愛我粵語詩歌歌詞
- Jesus Loves the Little Children Cantonese Lyrics 耶穌喜愛世上小孩粵語詩歌歌詞
- Songs4Kids 基督教兒童音樂: A Catalog of Christian Kids’ Music in Hong Kong
- Which version of Chinese Bible should I Use?