If you are looking for Cantonese bible stories, there are a few series on YouTube that I have found and listed below. Most are animations and cartoons.
A collection of 49 cartoons by Saddleback Kids.
51 Bible stories in Cantonese.
42 animated videos that explore the books and themes of the Old Testament. By the Bible Project.
32 animated videos that explore the books and themes of the New Testament. By the Bible Project.
10 episodes . Cantonese version of Angel Wings. The young angels Rachel, Josh and Sammy are “The Angel Wings”. Their task is to keep all kids safe from both physical and moral danger! These kids aren’t the only ones learning – the Winged Trio, representing Love, Knowledge and Action, attempts to understand the peculiar behaviour of humans!!
This is not on YouTube, but deserves mention. The YouTube video below explains what is on the website – audio stories, Bible stories and other Christian resources for kids. Some of the resources require you to register (free) for access.
Anything I missed?
There were more resources on YouTube than I had realised, and we have not watched most of those we listed above, as our family worships in English, our dominant language. Hence you have concerns regarding any of the above playlists or channels, please let me know. Also, if you know of any other Cantonese Bible Stories on YouTube, please let me know and I’ll include them here.
This post is part of the Cantonese Kids Resources on YouTube series
- Cantonese Storytime and Book Reading on YouTube
- Cantonese Cartoons on YouTube
- Cantonese Nursery Rhymes 粵語兒歌 on YouTube
- Cantonese Christian Kids’ Songs 粵語兒童詩歌 on YouTube
- Cantonese Stories粵語兒童故事 on YouTube
You might also enjoy reading about :
- Jesus Loves Me Cantonese Lyrics / 耶穌愛我粵語詩歌歌詞
- Jesus Loves the Little Children Cantonese Lyrics 耶穌喜愛世上小孩粵語詩歌歌詞
- The Ultimate Guide to Cantonese Nursery Rhymes 粵語兒歌 on YouTube
- Songs4Kids 基督教兒童音樂: Christian Kids’ Music in Hong Kong