With Valentine’s Day coming up. let us be reminded of the most perfect love of all, God’s love. And also to look at what the scripture says of love.
I made some scripture cards with bible verses in Chinese about love. They can be used as Valentines for friends or as scripture memorization pack. Brings back memories of the time when I use to hand write scripture cards when much younger.
These cards are suitable for adults and kids.
There are two versions – one with Chinese only and one bilingual Chinese-English. This is my first time doing these cards. Please let me know which version you might prefer, so that in future, I will make them in that format.
Version 1: Chinese Scripture cards – Verses about Love (Chinese and English)
Please feel free to download Five pages of Scripture cards with verses about love in Traditional Chinese English (free printable)
Version 2: Chinese Scripture cards – Verses about Love (Chinese only)
Please feel free to download Three pages of Scripture cards with verses about love in Traditional Chinese (free printable)
Other Valentine’s Day Christian craft and activities to explore (external links):
- Free Printable Chinese Valentines for Kids 情人節卡片 by Spot of Sunshine (includes Free Printables in Chinese)
與神一起的情人節 Valentine’s with God
Includes personal reflections, family reflections, as well as art and math activities with free printables.
Not an activity or printable per se, but I really really love this graphic of the bible scripture. (Just download the picture from this Facebook post). Looks great when printed out and put on the wall.
- Valentine’s Day Cards in Chinese, Korean, and English by Chalk Academy (includes free printable in Chinese) – includes the following phrases 恩 (Grace) , 耶穌 (Jesus), 耶穌愛你 (Jesus loves you)
Valentine’s Day colouring sheets by Michigan Cantonese Storytime including one 耶穌愛你 (Jesus loves you)
You might also enjoy reading about :
- Valentine’s Day Themed Activities for kids (Cantonese)
- Bible Stories in Cantonese on YouTube
- Jesus Loves Me Cantonese Lyrics / 耶穌愛我粵語詩歌歌詞
- Which version of Chinese Bible should I Use?
- Christmas: Faith-Based Advent Calendars and Jesse Trees
- Nativity 耶穌誕生 Colouring Sheet with Chinese vocabulary and Jyutping
- Songs4Kids 基督教兒童音樂: A Catalog of Christian Kids’ Music in Hong Kong – great source of lyrics
- Cantonese Flashback: Readings In Cantonese Colloquial (1894) – includes bible and missionary works
- Twinkle Twinkle (by Stream of Praise) Mandarin Lyrics 一閃一閃亮晶晶 (讚美之泉) 國語詩歌歌詞
Happy Valentine’s Day!